Tuesday, September 18, 2007

South Minneapolis is a bargain

I've got some buyers that have been taking me all over South Minneapolis.

I have to say, there are a lot of really freaking good bargains there. We are talking houses with views of Nokomis, houses with $40k kitchens, houses with the most incredible gardens. All for under $300k, and many, many under $270k.

It's not often I see houses that I love, but on the Realtor Tour today, I did see a great Summit Avenue mansion that has my name on it. The listing agent, a friend of mine, actually said, "Amy, you look terrific at the top of that staircase." I think if I sell 20 times as many houses next year as I did this year, I can afford it. And, if I sell 20 times as many houses next year as I did this year, I will also be dead from exhaustion. A girl can dream.

No comments: